We have dorm rooms with either 4, 6 or 8 beds. We also have single over double private rooms. Each bed has an individual double power socket plus every guest has a huge lockable storage locker to safely secure all their belongings (make sure you bring a padlock or we have them available for purchase from reception). We pride ourselves on having the best linen and most comfortable beds in the business, plus unlike other hostels, we make your bed for you prior to arrival – how good’s that!
Booking Terms and Conditions:
- Check-in is available from 2 pm and check-out is 10 am. Luggage storage is available and guests can continue to use our facilities on the day of check out.
- We only accept guests aged between 18 – 35 holding a valid international passport.
- 48 hour cancellation policy: All bookings cancelled at least 48 hours prior to check-in will not be charged. Bookings cancelled less than 48 hours prior to check-in will be charged a cancellation fee equivalent to one nights accommodation.
- If you have made a reservation for more than one person, although we will try our very best, we cannot guarantee that you will be allocated beds in the same room.
- All guests are required to present passport upon checking-in.
- We accept cash, EFTPOS, VISA, or MasterCard.
Booking Terms & Conditions for Christmas / New Years Eve period
- A minimum stay is applicable over the Christmas and New Years period (24 December to 3 January).
- All reservations over this period require full payment on 1 December or at the time of the booking if made after 1 December. Payment can be made via cash, EFTPOS, Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT), VISA, or MasterCard.
Please contact us via email or call us on +61 3 9329 7755 for more information about making a Christmas / New Years Eve booking.